Thursday, June 17, 2010

F...

I have been feeling miserable those days. At the same time, there is no reason. But I have al the reasons that I could ever find.
I am feeling miserable. So miserable about the misery of my existence. Definitely, I am feeling shit. Feeling stupid, unconscious. lost in my lost hopes, just attempting not to be so fucking hopeless.
I am fucking myself all fucking time. What fuck am I doing in this fucking context of life? It is what I ask to myself.
Somehow - and I know that, I create the problems in my mind and in my life.
Sometimes - it seems that I like this.
Rejection is the feeling I don't know how to deal with, and this makes me sick. Fucking sick, completely mad, amazingly stupid.

2 comments:

Ana Andreolli said...

We are all lost in a stupid context that we cannot explain.
If we just realized that we're alone, the loneliness could be even more harder!

Rodrigo said...

In some moments, life really sucks...