Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Happiness

Oh, well, let me get start writing, otherwise I just forget my lines.
I am just happy.
Happy to be here, to see my man, to see he is well, I mean, he is alive and this is what matters most to me.
He is a free spirit, same as me. We are just different. We just come from different cultures, just that.
Who cares? I don´t.
I don´t bother.
I just wanna have a laugh. Be happy.
Live every tiny moment I get. Intensively. With him. With myself.
I haven´t found my way yet, but today I feel incredibly happy. Just!
Simple as it is.
Seeing you, the sea, just place my toes in the sea and be grateful that I am (still) alive.
I am just trying to find myself, where I am actually going to.
I know I am going somewhere, but just don´t know where. Yet.
There is a funny wallpaper in the room I am right now and I just got hooked on watching the Glastonbury gigs on the telly.
Just that.
Feeling lost.
Unsure of feelings towards me.
But incredibly happy.

2 comments:

Ana Andreolli said...

I think there're certain pleasures that have no explanation, you just have to live intensely, because when good things occur,last so few...

good luck with everything

Anonymous said...

you are right my dear.
This moment has already gone...