Thursday, April 17, 2014

Changes....

Funny though, how our life is. 
You miss some people and some others, do not miss you at all. 
Sometimes they can be in your life for 25 years and represent nothing. 
Some others, six months... And still... Nothing.
I miss my birthplace but also miss the place I have been living for five years.
It feels a bit odd and strange to have the feeling you belong nowhere until you find the love of your life. (Maybe not?)
Listening to melancholic songs which are playing on the radio and not knowing what the future holds.
She is going back in a couple of days and I wonder how they are.
I feel empty and lost, wanting to find my direction in this strange world.
Am I going to be able to find the answer one day?
Going back and feeling nostalgic about it. 
It upsets me. 
Again, leaving my beloved ones due to my own choices.
"Life goes on", is what people say and do.
They open and close shops. 
People die, people are born. 
You are healthy and in the blink of an eye you are feeling sick and might be ill. 
Old lovers get married, but none of them have kids YET.
You realise that your friends change. 
The new ones and also the old ones. 
An ant crossing the pages of my notebook while I am writing. 
I can feel the pain.
I watch my mum sleeping and feel I upset about the time we are missing and not spending together.
New job, new songs, new house, a new boyfriend... 
Feels like you are born again.

No comments: