Thursday, October 1, 2009

You - Part 4

What we have done...

As I told you. I am mature enough to know how to distinguish situations. I said, I would have spent more time, for mature sex, for wild sex, for love, for sharing, kisses, pleasure, tenderness, touches, sights, silence, and warmth.

When I say it was a weird moment, it is just because everything happened so unexpected for me, and someone that I wanted to share some minutes alone for such a long time, that I just did not know what to do, even knowing what to do, or what I wanted to...

That moment was happening, not in the way I was expecting. I am not saying it was bad. It was just quick, and I do know if I did it wrong, because we were something that I wanted to cultivate, in a good way. Not starting from the end. Sex for me is giving yourself, and maybe we were both not giving ourselves.

I do not regret.

I know men have their sexual necessities, but apart from that, that I know it is normal from the human beings, do you regret at all?
Yes, we can say, relationships between people in the 21st century are turning like that, but if I stop and think, it is sad, it is sick...

Some people want to live that for more time. I cannot blame those.

You might think how much bullshit I am writing here.
Sometimes people want the truth, but most of the times the truth seems to hurt, people do not want to listen, they think you are crazy.

Part of life…

I definitely know.

No comments: